What is LegacyArmour?
LegacyArmour is a life monitoring platform where you organize your important information in encrypted vaults, and we automatically deliver it to your designated recipients on a scheduled date, or in case of your death or incapacitation
Why use LegacyArmour?
Estate planning documents are provided to make your wishes known to loved ones
Guard your financial assets by letting loved ones know where they are if something happens to you
Secure access to health directive and medical information by emergency services and health providers
Save cost by using our built-in planning tools before meeting an advisor or do it all by yourself
How it Works
We encrypt your files with customized encryption keys so that only you and your recipients can decrypt that information
Most sites that claim to encrypt your files only do it after they are uploaded
Why does that make a difference?
Because if your files are encrypted after uploading, that means that any hacker could intercept your files as they were being uploadedRead more about security here!
All Plans Include
- Estate planning documents to fill out, sign then upload
- Encrypted vaults to secure all of your important information
- Integrated malware scan before uploads
- Automatic delivery of documents to designated recipients
- Personalized messages for each recipient
- A LegacyArmour health wallet card for limited access by EMS services to health directive
- Delivery based on date, death or incapacitation
- Annual reminders to keep recipient information up-to-date
- Secure instructions for website credentials and social media accounts
With LegacyArmour on your side, you have access to all the tools you need to secure your legacy so you can focus on enjoying your life, knowing your affairs are in order now and loved ones are taken care of in the futureStart Free Trial
Manage your client assets on their behalf or refer them to use LegacyArmour on their own. We provide you a turn-key solution that you can bundle with your existing offering, along with training, support, and marketing collateralTell me more